M.R. Solutions, Inc.After Hours Depository
A broad product offering combined with our expert product knowledge ensures we provide you with the most cost-effective, practical solution engineered to meet your unique specifications and exceed your expectations.
Protecting you every step of the way
After Hours Depository
After hours depositories provide a convenience for both businesses and customers allowing customers to drop off cash or other valuables at all times of day. These depositories therefore must be secure to safeguard the contents until retrieved by the recipient. M.R. Solutions offers after hours depositories that are produced to meet stringent security standards, with quality craftsmanship and high-quality materials.
The depositories come in various sizes, most of which are capable of holding envelope and bag deposits through single door. Our depositories are UL Security Tested and withstands attacks by mechanical tools and the use of sophisticated fishing and trapping techniques. They also meet all the provisions of the Bank Protection Act.
- Meets or exceeds UL standard 771 for after-hours cash/currency deposits when installed with acceptable chest and alarm protection.
- Polished, high-grade stainless steel exterior depository face requires minimal maintenance to retain its appearance.
- Bag opening is secured by heavy-duty, corrugated, pin tumbler lock, and the key is only removable when the receptacle is closed and locked. Comes with a set of keys.
- Unique receptacle design effectively guides the deposit into the receiving safe.
- Contemporary styling includes a recessed door. This provides a handy writing surface for your customer.
- Includes a convenient, weather-protected forms compartment.
- Comes with an alarm contact switch built into the design for easy connection to alarm systems.
We will work with you to deliver the right after hours depositories for your business.
M.R. Solutions is a locally owned and operated business that has specialized in providing security solutions to banks and other businesses in Colorado and Wyoming since 2004. We are passionate in our commitment to providing you with the products and services to secure your business. Contact us today to learn more about our after hours depositories.